The Argentina – Israel program for Industrial Research and Development is a bilateral framework operated by both governments to provide active support and funding for collaborative R&D ventures between Argentinean and Israeli companies.
This call aims to invite Israeli and Argentinean companies in all industry sectors to draw up a proposal for cooperation in R&D that result in the development of new and technologically innovative products, processes or services of industrial application leading to commercialization in the domestic and/or global markets. Including “product adaptation”.
Guidelines for Applicants:
The Argentina-Israel program for Industrial research and Development Joint Funding Program Eligible Participants: Registered Companies engaging in Industrial R&D Projects in both Israel and Argentina in all sectors. The joint R&D project should aim at the development of products/processes leading to commercialization in the global market. Additionally, the proposals must demonstrate all of the following requirements:
- a) The partners in Israel and in Argentina must agree in advance on an IP rights agreement and on a commercialization strategy for the product or process.
- b) The partners in Israel and in Argentina must be capable of implementing the project and funding their respective share.
- c) The project should demonstrate the scientific and technological contribution of the participants from both countries.
- d) The project must demonstrate adequate balance among the participants and significance to both partners
- e) The projects shall not be focused on the acquisition of turnkey state-of-the- art technology
Funding support will be given to each partner by its own implementing organizations (MINCyT in Argentina and OCS in Israel) in accordance with the national laws, rules, regulations and procedures in effect. The total grant from the government of Argentina under the Argentina -Israel R&D program is up to 70% of the approved R&D expenditures and up to 2.500.000 pesos (290.000 USD) in the case of software and informatics services projects, and $ 1.700.000 (190.000 USD) for the rest of industrial areas. The total funding from the Government of Israel via the OCS, under the Argentina-Israel R&D program financial support, will not exceed 50% of the eligible and approved costs of the R&D in accordance with the national laws and regulations.
מידע זה ניתן בתמציתיות תוך מתן דגש לעיקרי התכנית. מידע מלא ניתן למצוא באתר משרד הכלכלה.
בדבר שאלות נוספות או תיאום פגישה ניתן לפנות ל:
רו"ח (משפטן) אייל לבנת, בטלפון: 052-3632125, firstname.lastname@example.org
ד"ר עמי נאווה, בטלפון 050-7731956 email@example.com
 ראו חוזרנו 30/15 בדבר תמיכת המדען הראשי בהתאמת מוצרים גם לשווקים במדינות אמריקה הלטינית.